AplayCasino Review :
Aplay Casino is an online casino launched in in 2017 by Sunlet Services Ltd. The casino holds a licence issued by the Curacao eGaming. The casino accepts a wealth of currencies and can be played in Russian, Kazakh, English and Swedish.
Welcome Bonus :
Up to 1500€ Bonus + 200 Free Spins
1st: 100% Bonus up to 100€ + 25 Free Spins (Sakura Fortune).
2nd: 50% Bonus up to 300€ + 50 Free Spins (7 Sins).
3rd: 25% Bonus up to 500€ + 50 Free Spins (Vikings Go Berzerk).
4th: 25% Bonus up to 500€ + 50 Free Spins (Blood Suckers 2).
5th: 100% Bonus up to 100€ + 25 Free Spins (Golden Fish Tank).
The welcome package is already waiting for your activation in your account.
Start the journey of conquering gambling heights with gifts, so that the game immediately became more profitable!
The conditions for the activation of the gifts:
1. The minimum deposit for receiving the first welcome bonus is 20€/$, and 50€ for the rest.
2. The minimum deposit for receiving free spins is 10 €/$
3. The maximum first deposit bonus is 100€/$, the second 150€/$, and the third – 305 €/$.
4. Bonus wagering: 20. The wager is accrued to the bonus and deposit. Wager FS: 25 (only on bonus).
5. The second bonus can be used only after wagering the first, the third bonus – after wagering the second.
6. The welcome package is available during 14 days after the registration.
As you would expect from an online casino of this calibre, you can find over 2000 games from Aplay Casino website including Slots, Table Games, Video Poker and Live Casino.
A huge selection of games from famous providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft or Play’n Go, and some smaller studios with innovative games.
Over 30+ jackpots progressives : Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, LotsAloot, Major Millions, Cash Splash, etc …
Live casino is provided by NetEnt Live and Evolution Gaming.
Customer Service :
- Live Chat : Yes
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone number : General: +46 769-449-047
Restricted Countries :
Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Israel, Ukraine, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Islamic Republic of Iran, United States, Canada, Cyprus, Iraq, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Latvia